Stealth Antennas

ampr.bbs.tncZur Gruppenliste
Betreff: Stealth Antennas
Von: kd5njr@ae5me
Gruppen: ampr.bbs.tnc
Datum: 07. May 2016, 16:05:00
since I was forced to become a paper ham I still
haven't given up on radio, that Die Hard thing again,

Could you do a stealth antenna ?
I'm thinking JT65 or some of the "low and slow" digital modes might be fun on a compromise antenna.

Scott

----- Message from kb2vxa@vk6zrt.#bun.#wa.aus.oc sent 2016/05/04 10:32 -----

Message ID: 19185_VK6ZRT
Date: 2016/05/04 10:32
From: kb2vxa@vk6zrt.#bun.#wa.aus.oc
To: tnc@ww
Source: AE5ME
Subject: Re: G4APL > what types

R:160504/1032Z 36905@AE5ME.#NEOK.OK.USA.NOAM BPQ1.4.64
R:160504/1030Z 92511@N0KFQ.#SWMO.MO.USA.NA BPQ1.4.65
R:160504/1030Z @:N6RME.#NCA.CA.USA.NOAM #:33300 [El Dorado] $:19185_VK6ZRT
R:160504/1022Z @:CX2SA.SAL.URY.SOAM #:43047 [Salto] FBB7.00e $:19185_VK6ZRT
R:160504/0520Z 5593@XE1FH.#GDL.JAL.MEX.NOAM [GUADALAJARA,ME] FBB7.00i
R:160504/1017Z @:VK6ZRT.#BUN.#WA.AUS.OC #:19185 [Boyanup] $:19185_VK6ZRT

From: KB2VXA@VK6ZRT.#BUN.#WA.AUS.OC
To  : TNC@WW

Hi Paul and all,

Hey, that rhymes! (;->) You forgot my MFJ-1270 TNC-2 clone also used by my ex
sysop Ray VK2TV for his node/BBS and APRS before unfortunate circumstances
forced him to shut down. Certainly the series was and still is used worldwide
although with the unfortunate decline in packet reflected in sales they were
discontinued some years ago. Packet hardware and I share a common trait,
we're hard to kill. BTW, since I was forced to become a paper ham I still
haven't given up on radio, that Die Hard thing again, I still have my
equipment and hope, so does Ray.

"New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from
wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst,
like Route 22."
Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

73 de Warren
Station powered by JCP&L atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Message timed by NIST: 04-May-2016 at 10:15 GMT

Datum Thema#  Autor
07.05. o Stealth Antennas1kd5njr

"News-Portal" auf dem HAM-Web-Servfer DB0ERF.