Re:Wondering what types.

ampr.bbs.tncZur Gruppenliste
Betreff: Re:Wondering what types.
Von: ae5me@ae5me
Gruppen: ampr.bbs.tnc
Datum: 05. May 2016, 03:01:00
Pretty much use soundcard modems for Winmor and conventional packet on my system.

For the APRS side of my BPQ32 system, I use the modem built into my TS-2000.
That allows me to have a soundcard modem on the main VFO and the packet TNC running
on the SUB VFO.  Two modes for the price of one on the same radio/antenna.  Maybe not
quite the price of one considering how much the TS-2000 costs, but still get to run both on the
same antenna :)

--Jeff AE5ME

Datum Thema#  Autor
05.05. o Re: Wondering what types.1ae5me

"News-Portal" auf dem HAM-Web-Servfer DB0ERF.