Re: anyone news on fbb ??

ampr.bbs.fbbZur Gruppenliste
Betreff: Re: anyone news on fbb ??
Von: la9gg@la3n
Gruppen: ampr.bbs.fbb
Datum: 23. Mar 2014, 14:15:00
From: LA9GG@LA3N.NOT.H.NOR.EU
To  : FBB@WW

Hi.

I'm running FBB 7.00i on an old PC under WinXP and everything works
fine.

However, I have long planned to get a more modern computer, with more
speed and more space - the only thing is that I would not then be able
to use WinFBB - with its need for COM ports - on the newer operating
systems like Windows 7 or 8.

It would be interesting to hear from packet enthusiasts what my
alternatives would be for carrying on with FBB.

73, Per.

re updates of FBB - WHY?

It works fine with Winpac 6.8. So so it would be a disaster, if any
changes to FBB, negated use of Winpac, without an update of it,
which is most unlikely!

Winpac and current FBB work together with Rolls Royce prfection and
the marriage of the the two was made in heaven.

For all the junk bulletins we see these days, to me are the work of
the devil!

73 - Dave, VK2AWZ @ VK@ZRT

Datum Thema#  Autor
23.03. o Re: anyone news on fbb ??1la9gg

"News-Portal" auf dem HAM-Web-Servfer DB0ERF.