Looking for sysops in Montreal, CAN

ampr.bbs.pactorZur Gruppenliste
Betreff: Looking for sysops in Montreal, CAN
Von: yt7mpb@yt7mpb
Gruppen: ampr.bbs.pactor
Datum: 21. Oct 2020, 16:33:00
From: YT7MPB@YT7MPB.#NSD.SRB.EU
To  : PACTOR@WW

Hello sysops,

I consider participation in technical conference IEEE ICC 2021 that is
planned to be held somewhere in Spring 2021 (search the net for details)
in Montreal, Canada. My topics for a half-day tutorial session would be
primarily related to administering HF and VHF/UHF pactor & packet ham
radio mailboxes, but not restricted to only that. Other 'data' and
related topics are also welcomed.

In that direction, I might be interested in discussing possible
collaboration on-site in Montreal, Canada, with some local Canadian- or
US-based sysop who would be capable to setup an ad-hoc packet/pactor
system in the conference room (or nearby), so we could make a practical
demo.

For more details, feel free to contact me by email skoric at ieee dot org

--
73 de Misko YT7MPB@YT7MPB.#NSD.SRB.EU

Datum Thema#  Autor
21.10. o Looking for sysops in Montreal, CAN1yt7mpb

"News-Portal" auf dem HAM-Web-Servfer DB0ERF.