Re^2: IQ2LB starts experimenting the Pactor

ampr.bbs.pactorZur Gruppenliste
Betreff: Re^2: IQ2LB starts experimenting the Pactor
Von: iw2ohx@iw2ohx
Gruppen: ampr.bbs.pactor
Datum: 23. Apr 2016, 09:26:00
From: IW2OHX @ IW2OHX.ILOM.ITA.EU (Marco)
To:   PACTOR @ EU

Hi,
Unfortunately the 20m is one of the band's where we are not able to operate due
to limitations of the dipole.
We want to operate on 30m and 80m in the near future.

Thanks!
Regards,
Marco
73 De iw2ohx

On 21.04.2016 20:52, IW2OHX wrote:

present 20m ?

73 !
de RC8SB

here at IQ2LB we started experimenting Pactor.
The first setup includes a TS-450, PTC-IIIusb and LinBPQ as software.

At the moment, we are not scanning multiple frequencies and bands, but this
is
something we will implement soon.

Frequency: 7049.9 (dial freq)
Modes: Pactor 1,2,3 / Robust Packet
Callsign: IQ2LB
Default application: Winlink RMS

Any report and feedback is highly appreciated.

Datum Thema#  Autor
23.04. o Re^2: IQ2LB starts experimenting the Pactor1iw2ohx

"News-Portal" auf dem HAM-Web-Servfer DB0ERF.